The "3rd International Joint Workshop on the Standard Model and Beyond" will be held jointly with the "11th KIAS Workshop on Particle Physics and Cosmology".
The aim of this meeting is to discuss recent developments in particle physics, cosmology and astroparticle physics in the context of testing the Standard Model (SM) and searches for new physics beyond the SM (BSM). This joint workshop will provide opportunities for collaboration between researchers from different institutes, and help young researchers better promote themselves in the community.
Participants are expected to arrive on Nov. 12 (Sun) and leave on Nov. 17 (Fri) and it will be held on Jeju Island, South Korea.
- Deadline - Registration/Abstract submission: Oct. 20, 23:59, 2023 (KST).
- A number of rooms at the workshop hotel have been booked in preparation for the joint workshop.
- Invited speakers will have their accommodation (including breakfast) covered by the workshop. Others who also wish to stay at the same hotel can find details of the costs on the registration page.
- Organised lunches and dinners will be provided gratis to invited speakers. Otherwise, a registration fee for domestic and foreign participants will be charged to those who wish to attend alongside the invited speakers, details are provided on the registration page. If you plan to explore the local restaurants yourself, you do not need to pay the registration fee.
- For those in need of financial support: please indicate this on the registration form. There are some limited funds for speakers with insufficient budgets.